Purchase this A. Wright Knives, Sheffield Barlow Pocket Knife
- Folding Barlow pocket knife, hand made in Sheffield
- A. Wright 60W flat bolster version
- Measures approx 9cm (3.5 inches) closed , 16 cm (6.25 inches) open
- 7 cm (2.75 inches), flat grind, C70 carbon steel , clip point blade
- Brass handle liners, nickel silver bolsters, polished rosewood handle scales
Note: carbon steel knives should be cleaned and oiled after use to prevent corrosion, natural wood grain contains lines and grooves, this is not a fault. Slight dents/chips in wood handle scales around rivets is normal in hand made knives. A. Wright folding knives have a very strong backspring when new.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Barlow knives originated in Sheffield, and have been widely copied since the pattern was first made. They are simple, sharp, and rugged. I have owned several Barlows over the years, and strongly prefer the Wright's flat bolster version for its pocket friendly flat design and safe stout spring, combined with a carbon steel blade that can be honed razor sharp and stays sharp longer than most stainless.
UK Legal Knives was very quick in filling my order (placed through Ebay) and had it shipped and to my door in Texas in less than a week.