Buy the A. Wright Sheffield folding Lambfoot Pocket Knife
Shop and buy this A. Wright & Son, Sheffield, 31W, carbon steel, Lambsfoot, folding pocket knife.
- Measures approx 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) open, 9 cm (3.6 inches) closed
- 7.5 cm (2.8 inches), flat grind, C70 carbon steel, lamb foot blade
- Brass handle liners, rosewood handle scales, nickel silver bolsters
- Hand made in Sheffield England
- Note: A. Wright knives may be simply marked 'Made in Sheffield' instead of 'A. Wright, Sheffield'
- Carbon steel knives should be cleaned and oiled after use to prevent corrosion.
- Natural wood grain contains lines and grooves, this is not a fault.
- Slight dents/chips in wood handle scales around rivets is normal in hand made knives.
- A. Wright folding knives have a very strong backspring when new.