Purchase this A. Wright Sheffield folding Pocket Pen Knife
- A. Wright Sheffield, folding pocket penknife, 40W
- Measures approx 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) open , 9 cm (3.6 inches) closed, excluding bail
- Approx 7 cm (2.75 inches), flat grind, spear point, C70 carbon steel blade.
- brass handle liners, nickel silver bolsters, rosewood handle scales, lanyard bail.
- Hand made in Sheffield, England
Note: carbon steel knives should be cleaned and oiled after use to prevent corrosion, natural wood grain contains lines and grooves, this is not a fault. Slight dents/chips in wood handle scales around rivets is normal in hand made knives. A. Wright folding knives have a very strong backspring when new.