Help | Order Troubleshooting | Enquiry FormTo place an order online:
- Click the 'Buy Now' button on the product description page.
- Click on 'Checkout' Box
- Fill in all details on checkout pages
- Click on 'Pay For Order' on final checkout page. You will be transferred to Paypal to complete payment, Paypal account is not required. * See Below
- When payment is complete the order acknowledgment page is displayed.
- An e-mail containing your order number, will be sent to the e-mail address supplied.
- Note: A working e-mail address is required in order to receive order information e-mails.
- To cancel the order click on 'View Cart' in the page header.
- Click on 'Remove product' next to the product ordered.
- Click on 'Update Cart' to view updated order.
- To cancel an order after making payment, please contact us using the contact form below.
If you see an error messages when placing an order:
- There is only 1 of (product name) in stock: When a product is added to the shopping cart it remains on the system until payment is made. Attempting to 'buy' or add the same product again causes an error message when there is only 1 item in stock. Click on 'View Cart' to check order quantity already on the system.
- Nothing happens after clicking on 'Pay Now': You have not filled in all the required information on the checkout page. The required field is highlighted in grey.
- Shortly after placing an order you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail, you may have entered an incorrect e-mail address. In this case, use the contact form below to notify the correct e-mail address.
- Payment method: Payment is online only by credit or debit card through Paypal. (A Paypal account is not required). We do not accept cheques, bank transfers or payment over the phone.
- Sale of knives. By law knives may only be sold to those over the age of 18. Age verification is carried out for all sales of knives. Documentary proof of age may be required eg. copy of driving license or passport sent by e-mail attachment.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally dispatched within 48 hours of receiving payment. If we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order.
Shipping costs are based on the total weight of the items ordered. All orders are sent by Recorded Delivery or International-Signed-For. (Except low value orders)
|Weight||U.K.||Europe EU Only||Rest of World + Non EU|
|Recorded Delivery||International Signed-For||International Signed-For|
|Up to 300 g||Free||£5.00||£20.00|
|Up to 550 g||Free||£5.00||£20.00|
|Up to 850 g||Free||£5.50||£20.00|
|Up to 1.25 Kg||Free||£6.50||£25.00|
|Up to 1.5 Kg||Free||£9.00||£28.00|
After placing an order, you will receive an auto e-mail order acknowledgment. If you do not receive this within 2 hours please check you have entered your e-mail address correctly. An e-mail confirmation is sent once your order has been despatched.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract, return the goods and receive a refund. This does not apply to knives or tools which have been damaged due to misuse. This is available for 14 days after confirmation of the order. Cancellation must be notified in writing by completing the contact form below. Returns will not be accepted unless notified in writing beforehand. The customer is responsible for the postage cost of returning the item. The item must be returned in unused, undamaged condition with original undamaged manufacturers box and warranty card. In the case of cancelled orders for non faulty products, no further orders will be accepted from the same address.
All products are checked carefully before sending to customers. You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. Please note, manufacturers' warranties cover manufacturing defects only and do not cover normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or consumables such as watch and torch batteries. Note: Microscopic variations in blade surface reflectivity, sub-millimetre irregularities around handle scale screw holes may be present and are not considered faults in factory made knives. Faulty items must be notified in writing by completing the contact form below. Returns will not be accepted unless notified in writing beforehand. The postage cost of returning the product will be refunded if the product is found to be faulty.
UK Legal Knives
Tulyar Court, Bingley
West Yorkshire, U.K.