Folding Pocket Florists Knife
The 6 cm, chisel grind blade is C75 carbon steel, which has a fine molecular structure and gives an extremely sharp, long lasting cutting edge.
The folding florist knife is made by Otter Messer in Solingen, Germany
The blade is easy to open under wet working conditions, with natural bubinga wood handle.
- Otter Knives Germany, Florist Penknife, Bubinga Wood Handle
- Otter Messer 121, made in Solingen, Germany
- Measures 10 cm closed, 6 cm, carbon steel, lambfoot blade
- Brass handle liners, bubinga wood handle scales
- Carbon steel knives need to be cleaned and oiled after use to prevent corrosion. Surface corrosion can be removed with fine emery cloth.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.